Fillers applications are one of the most common methods in the field of Medical Aesthetics. Hyaluronic acid is the most commonly used filler in filling applications. As our skin ages, there is a reduction in the amount of collagen, elastin tissue and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is injected into problematic areas under the skin with the help of small needles. Gel-formed hyaluronic acid provides density by increasing the water holding capacity of the skin.
What Are The Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid?
- It helps to keep the skin flexible and smooth.
- It helps to prevent acne scars.
- It provides repair of tissues and preservation of elasticity. Thanks to this feature, it prevents skin aging.
- It helps the formation and maintenance of collagen fibers. The decrease in collagen causes the skin to lose its elasticity
- It helps to fight skin inflammation and irritation.
- As we age, the cell mitosis rate decreases, thus the cellular regeneration and repair process slows down.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to reverse the unfavorable conditions.
For What Purposes Can Fillers Be Used?
Filling fine and deep wrinkles on the face Filling lips and lips contour Providing volume to cheeks, chin, eye area and temples Removing deep scars caused by acne or other reasons
Where Are Fillers Applied?
Between eyebroews, Nasolabial area, Vertical lines above the lips Low molecular fillers are also used on the neck and back of the hand. Filling applications are also used to correct nasal hump or to lift the nose tip.
The Effect of Fillers
The procedure shows its effect from the first moment, however, its effects increase much more since the water holding capacity increases over the time. The effect duration change between 6-18 months depending on the molecule weight of the fillers.
How Long Does Fillers Application Take?
Fillers application takes 15 to 30 minutes. Right after the procedure, you can continue your daily life. Pain does not occur on the treatment area; but you may feel mild swelling or redness. These effects will disappear in 1-2 days.