One of the most important parts of an aesthetic appearance is the lip. Lip shapes play a critical role in providing an aesthetic appearance. French Lip filler application is a natural and effective treatment method applied to the lip area that becomes thinner and drier over time and its contour deteriorates. With French Lip filler application, you can achieve more attractive, aesthetically pleasing and moist lips. In this article, you can find answers to questions such as what is French lip, how to get French lip.
What is French Lip Filling?
Filler applications are one of the most commonly used procedures in medical aesthetic procedures. One of the most frequently used fillers in these processes is hyaluronic acid. French Lip augmentation is also a procedure performed using hyaluronic acid. Clarification of the contours in the lip area is achieved by injection of hyaluronic acid. In addition, the moisture in the lip area will increase and lip shapes will have a smoother appearance. Thus, you can have an attractive and aesthetic lip, just like how many people want. Hyaluronic acid with a gel consistency increases the water holding capacity of our skin and provides density. Thus, the lip area will become more moist and smooth. When hyaluronic acid decreases in our body, this can cause the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds and lips to appear either sunken or drooping. Injectable hyaluronic acid is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, frame and volume on the face and lips. French Lip filler aims for fuller and healthier lips using hyaluronic acid injection. French lip augmentation is also attractive with its price features. Although it varies according to the procedure to be performed, the French lip will provide an advantage in terms of price.
French Lip Advantages
We answered the question of what is the French lip. Now let's take a look at the advantages of the French lip augmentation process:
- French lip augmentation balances lip volume. The amount of hyaluronic acid substance injected can be adjusted by your doctor. This allows to control the lip volume. If you want fuller lips, French lip augmentation will be effective.
- Provides progressive treatment. In other words, French lip filling is not completed in a single session. Injections take place gradually, in appointments. Thus, the treatment continues until the desired result is fully achieved. In addition, thanks to the gradual treatment, your doctor will have a chance to guide the treatment throughout the procedure.
- Some lip types may have different characteristics. Lumps and bumps that occur due to lip movements will be eliminated with the French lip augmentation process.
- The French lip augmentation process is completely painless. Since local anaesthesia will be applied, your treatment will end without feeling the procedure.
- There is no serious bruising or swelling after the procedure. Milder bruising and swelling may be observed compared to other dermal filler procedures that use different components as active ingredient, but these disappear in a short time.
- French lip augmentation brings much more permanent results. Although it is not permanent, it can have permanence for a long time, such as a year.
- The possibility of an allergic reaction is very low. Since hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in our body, is used in fillers, the possibility of an allergic reaction is very low. However, if you are allergic to lidocaine, you should share this with your doctor before the procedure. Before starting the procedure, your doctor will investigate whether you are suitable for treatment with a detailed examination.
How Does French Lip Filling Happen?
After answering the question of what is a French lip, we can move on to how the process is done. French lip augmentation, which takes place in as little as 10-15 minutes, provides improvement not only for lip shapes, but also for lip structures and voice output. Hyaluronic acid filler is used for French lip filling. Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane Silk, Juvederm, Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Volbella XC, Belotero Balance, HylaForm, Elevess and Prevelle Silk are among the most used hyaluronic acid fillers. Your doctor will decide which substance is appropriate in your case. You can state your complaints and wishes, if any, during the meeting with your doctor before the procedure. Your doctor will investigate whether there is a condition that may prevent you from undergoing this procedure. When the doctor decides on French lip filling, they will also determine the area to be applied.
The French lip filling process starts with cleaning the lip area and applying local anaesthesia. Since anaesthetic cream will be applied, you will not feel any pain during the procedure. Special small-tipped needles will be used throughout the process. With these needles, the injection is completed within 10-15 minutes. To prevent bruising, your doctor applies cream to the treatment area. The effects of lip augmentation last for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 months. After this period, you will need to have a French lip filling procedure again to maintain the effects.